Click Preview case to review the first page of this case
UEFA 2016: The Opportunities and Challenges of Connectivity
UEFA is considering how best to use the new technologies of the social era to improve fans’ experience with football in Europe. The case describes the key challenges facing UEFA and raises the issue of how to introduce change in a successful organisation.
- How to achieve change in a successful organisation.
- How to create a sense of urgency.
- How to play two games that disrupt each other.
- How to achieve change in the absence of a leader.
- How to improve a product without over-engineering it.
|Publication Date:||March 2017|
|LBS Case Code:||CS-17-006|
|Subjects:||Change management, Conflicting models strategy, Management, Organisational development|